Top 10 reasons to choose ReactJS for your next project.
Here are the top 10 reasons to use ReactJS:
– Fast Learning Curve
– Fast rendering with virtual DOM
It uses Virtual DOM that makes the app fast. It’s known as vDOM. While the user is interacting with Internet resources, new vDOM is being created. It will compare previous and recent versions, and it can detect when the data has changed if data got change than it will re-render or ignore some specific pieces of DOM.the vDOM will be built again. This is the main reason behind React’s high performance.
– Clean Abstraction
In angular, when we are developing a web app, you have to learn an internal process such as digest cycles? As developer Those details better be kept as internal process to provide a clean abstraction. Developer only needs to understand a component’s life cycles, states, and props to be useful in React to accomplish everything you need. React do not have any patterns or architecture like MV*, after all its, only about the view layer and you are free to design your app’s architecture in any way you see fit.
Still, there is one good architecture, that fits React really well called Flux/Redux. Flux architecture is introduced and maintained by Facebook, and they use it for their web applications.
– Reusable components
React provides a component-based structure. You start with tiny components like button, checkbox, dropdown, etc. and you create wrapper components composed of those smaller components. And then you write higher-level wrapper components. And, it goes on like that until you have this one root component and that component is your app.
Each component decides how it should be rendered. Each component has its own internal logic. This approach has some amazing results. This component-based structure helped us to build our large web app in an easier way.
You can reuse components anywhere you need. As a result,
(1) your app has a consistent look and feel,
(2) code reuse makes it easier to maintain and grow your codebase, and
(3) it is easier to develop your app.
– Server-side Rendering
– Runtime Performance
ReactJs and VueJs both can be a great choice when it comes to speed. In ReactJS, every time a component change, a re-render is triggered. If you do not want re-rendering, consider using PureComponents. Dependencies can be tracked automatically during rendering. It means that the system knows the components that require re-rendering after the state changes. ReactJS yields better performance.
Angular becomes slow when there are many users because anything in its scope changes. Besides, the digest cycle in AngularJS requires running multiple times before stabilizing if a user triggers an update. ReactJS does not experience this issue because it has a dependency tracking system that uses an async queuing.
– Development Speed
Today is the era of first come and first serve. Most of the organizations are in search of the technologies that help in the completion of projects within the stipulated time and budget. React JS makes this task easier. With the use of the reusable components, it enables the developers to develop as well as maintain applications that offer a consistent look to the entire project.
What can be a good thing about react?
-> Working with vDOM.
Developer toolset is another important factor when you are choosing a development platform. There are two great tools you should be aware of: React Developer Tools and Redux Developer Tools. Both can be installed as Chrome extensions.
React Developer Tools are great for inspecting react components within their tree and also great for observing their current props and states.
If you are using the Redux library, you should definitely take a look at Redux Developer Tools for Chrome. You can observe dispatched actions, current store states, and watch changes in stores. You can also dispatch actions or modify stores and see changes reflected your view instantly. Since all the updates are kept within the extension, time travel is even possible. You can record and go back to any state of your application for debugging purposes.
Search Engine Optimization has always been a top priority for all organizations. Every organization understands the importance of higher rankings on the top search engines for better success. With the use of the Node, the React JS can help in increasing the visibility of the websites on the major search engines.
One can find various reasons that make the React JS an optimum choice for enterprise organizations. Starting from the ease of development to the speed, it makes the task of the developers easy and helps in the development of efficient applications. The SEO-friendly and stability features of React JS are yet some other reasons that make it a good choice. Most of the Fortune 500 enterprise organizations are using React JS in order to avail of the competitive advantage and grow successful.
– React’s bonus for a mobile solution
Best of all, React JS can power mobile apps using React Native, an open-source mobile application framework used to develop applications for Android, iOS, and UWP by enabling developers to use React along with native platform capabilities. The importance of having a strong mobile presence can’t be stressed enough, and being able to make a mobile and web application simultaneously is a massive competitive advantage.
After the use of the ReactJS for the creation of web products, exploiting mobile apps by React Native seems to be simple. As React Native possesses a similar design pattern, the transition becomes much easier.
– ReactJS is great for businesses
Advantages and Disadvantages of React.JS
- With React.JS, you can easily optimize as well as accelerate the update process.
- JSX makes the codes of the components and blocks readable. It shows how the various components are combined.
- The data binding feature of the React helps in the establishment of conditions that enable the creation of dynamic applications.
- By minimizing the number of DOM operations, you can optimize and accelerate the updating process.
- The native tools of the React can be easily used for debugging the codes and testing purposes.
- SEO-friendly. React presents the first-load experience by server-side rendering and connecting event-handlers on the side of the user:
1. React.renderComponentToString is called on the server.
2. React.renderComponent() is called on the client-side.
3. React preserves markup rendered on the server-side, attaches event handlers.
- The Facebook team offers support to the library. The Facebook community can help in providing code samples as well as advices.
- By making use of the React+ES6/7, you can get high tech applications that are ideal for the high load systems.
Drawbacks of ReactJS
- As it does not have a full-featured framework, one would require having in-depth knowledge in order to integrate the free library with the MVC framework.
- One of the potential drawbacks of the React.JS is the view-orienteers. In order to address the ‘View’ problem, you would require taking the help of the ‘Model’ as well as ‘Controller.’
- The documentation of the JSX React is one of the disliked features by most developers owing to the difficulty of understanding the manual by a newcomer.
- The large size library of the React.
React JS has come at a good time helping the developers to build highly engaging web apps and user interfaces within quick time. It allows you to break down the components and create a single page application with less coding.
Moreover, the virtual DOM also integrates the performance and React JS is also known to be SEO friendly. You can develop large scale apps with frequently changing data. It is due to these major advantages that React JS has gained much spotlight.