Top 10 reasons to choose ReactJS for your next project.
Here are the top 10 reasons to use ReactJS:
– Fast Learning Curve
– Fast rendering with virtual DOM
It uses Virtual DOM that makes the app fast. It’s known as vDOM. While the user is interacting with Internet resources, new vDOM is being created. It will compare previous and recent versions, and it can detect when the data has changed if data got change than it will re-render or ignore some specific pieces of DOM.the vDOM will be built again. This is the main reason behind React’s high performance.
– Clean Abstraction
In angular, when we are developing a web app, you have to learn an internal process such as digest cycles? As developer Those details better be kept as internal process to provide a clean abstraction. Developer only needs to understand a component’s life cycles, states, and props to be useful in React to accomplish everything you need. React do not have any patterns or architecture like MV*, after all its, only about the view layer and you are free to design your app’s architecture in any way you see fit.
Still, there is one good architecture, that fits React really well called Flux/Redux. Flux architecture is introduced and maintained by Facebook, and they use it for their web applications.
– Reusable components
React provides a component-based structure. You start with tiny components like button, checkbox, dropdown, etc. and you create wrapper components composed of those smaller components. And then you write higher-level wrapper components. And, it goes on like that until you have this one root component and that component is your app.
Each component decides how it should be rendered. Each component has its own internal logic. This approach has some amazing results. This component-based structure helped us to build our large web app in an easier way.
You can reuse components anywhere you need. As a result,
(1) your app has a consistent look and feel,
(2) code reuse makes it easier to maintain and grow your codebase, and
(3) it is easier to develop your app.
– Server-side Rendering
– Runtime Performance
ReactJs and VueJs both can be a great choice when it comes to speed. In ReactJS, every time a component change, a re-render is triggered. If you do not want re-rendering, consider using PureComponents. Dependencies can be tracked automatically during rendering. It means that the system knows the components that require re-rendering after the state changes. ReactJS yields better performance.
Angular becomes slow when there are many users because anything in its scope changes. Besides, the digest cycle in AngularJS requires running multiple times before stabilizing if a user triggers an update. ReactJS does not experience this issue because it has a dependency tracking system that uses an async queuing.
– Development Speed
In today’s tech-driven arena, those who come first get served first. Organizations are always looking for technologies that help them to complete projects within budget and on time. ReactJS can reuse components to make it easier for developers to develop and maintain applications and achieve a consistent look and feel across the Enterprise project.
What can be a good thing about react?
-> Working with vDOM.
Developer toolset is another important factor when you are choosing a development platform. There are two great tools you should be aware of: React Developer Tools and Redux Developer Tools. Both can be installed as Chrome extensions.
React Developer Tools are great for inspecting react components within their tree and also great for observing their current props and states.
If you are using the Redux library, you should definitely take a look at Redux Developer Tools for Chrome. You can observe dispatched actions, current store states, and watch changes in stores. You can also dispatch actions or modify stores and see changes reflected your view instantly. Since all the updates are kept within the extension, time travel is even possible. You can record and go back to any state of your application for debugging purposes.
– React’s bonus for a mobile solution
Best of all, React JS can power mobile apps using React Native, an open-source mobile application framework used to develop applications for Android, iOS, and UWP by enabling developers to use React along with native platform capabilities. The importance of having a strong mobile presence can’t be stressed enough, and being able to make a mobile and web application simultaneously is a massive competitive advantage.
To create mobile apps by applying React Native is getting simpler after having used Reactjs for web product creation. It can be easily moved towards building, as React Native has same design patterns, makes the transition easier.
– ReactJS is great for businesses
Advantages and Disadvantages of React.JS
- Updates process is optimized and accelerated.
- JSX makes components/blocks code readable. It displays how components are plugged or combined with.
- React’s data binding establishes conditions for creating dynamic applications.
- Prompt rendering. Using comprises methods to minimize the number of DOM operations helps to optimize the updating process and accelerate it.
- Testable. React’s native tools are offered for testing, debugging code.
- SEO-friendly. React presents the first-load experience by server-side rendering and connecting event-handlers on the side of the user:
1. React.renderComponentToString is called on the server.
2. React.renderComponent() is called on the client-side.
3. React preserves markup rendered on the server-side, attaches event handlers.
- Up to date. The Facebook team supports the library. Advice or code samples can be given by the Facebook community.
- Using React+ES6/7, the application gets high-tech and is suitable for high-load systems.
Drawbacks of ReactJS:
- Learning curve. Being not full-featured framework, it is required in-depth knowledge for integration user interface free library into the MVC framework.
- View-orientedness is one of the cons of ReactJS. It should be found ‘Model’ and ‘Controller’ to resolve ‘View’ problem.
- Lots of developers dislike JSX React’s documentation, and manuals are difficult for newcomers’ understanding.
- React’s large size library.
React JS has come at a good time helping the developers to build highly engaging web apps and user interfaces within quick time. It allows you to break down the components and create a single page application with less coding.
Moreover, the virtual DOM also integrates the performance and React JS is also known to be SEO friendly. You can develop large scale apps with frequently changing data. It is due to these major advantages that React JS has gained much spotlight.