We are looking for an HR Recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Design and update job descriptions
- Understanding organization requirements with regard to their existing business activities.
- Source potential candidates from various online channels Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Evaluating candidates based on his communication, experience, technical skills, attitude etc.
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
- Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally for referral
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Arranging interview with panel, collect feedback, follow up for candidates till offer or rejection
- Generating and maintaining databases for future and current requirements.
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them on-board
- Follow up till the date of joining.
- Taking references from the candidates
- End to end manage Campus Hiring.
- Expertise in sourcing and screening of candidates for the respective requirements.
- Candidates should experience in Monster and Naukri, LinkedIn and Other Job Portals.
- Good Interpersonal Relationship.
- Send a report to the Reporting Manager, hiring manager for recruitment on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Prepare Reports on different recruitment processes.
- Must be creative to try and implement different out of box hiring approaches.
- Must be smart and sleek specially while discussing with candidates
- Proactive in hiring plan
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Understanding of referral programs
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgement