Do you know that every year the transportation industry & supply chain loses billions due to malfunctioning operational duties? Most large-scale enterprises struggle with freight loss activities because they can’t transport a sufficient load. Due to these factors, the industry faces withdrawals and increases in pricing. Overcoming these challenges was tough when Logistics app development came along!
With the development of logistic apps, the supply chain or logistics business has come a long way! The logistic application brings the highest level of transparency. To achieve a reliable & hassle-free solution, it is necessary to develop an on-demand app from the Logistics app development services.
Designing an on-demand Logistics app development is a great idea that offers multiple benefits. Several businesses are switching their business to the on-demand logistic application. In the last year, there has been an unbelievable increment in developing the logistics app with a market size of $25.22 billion.
As per the statistics, it is predicted that logistic app development will offer a favorable impact. With the rising demand of the logistics industry, the industry has been offering sustainable & safe operations. If you are also interested in building such an application to enhance your logistic operation, then you are at the right place!
Here in this article, we’ll help you properly understand the logistic market overview. There are multiple benefits of on-demand logistic apps & Logistics app development services that influence the cost of development. However, developing a logistic application helps for steady revenue, increasing scalability, customer retention & enhancing the online presence!
1. The users initially create an account by submitting their mobile number. Once you submit the number, the app verifies it by sending an OTP.
2. Users can choose their reliable choice of vehicle from the list of available options.
3. You can book the service on the required date & time and schedule it.
4. Notify the service provider team once you request them. It’s their choice whether to accept or decline it, the same as their availability.
5. Once the service provider accepts your request, you will receive real-time notification and track the exact location of the service providers.
6. Now, you can pay for the service using multiple payment options through the app.
7. Once the delivery is completed, the service providers and users can rate or write reviews based on their overall experience.
Also Read: What Are The Cost And 5 Practices For A Logistics Mobile App Development?
1. Scheduling service: Users should have the correct layout to submit a scheduling date and time for the service.
2. On-time track: With the help of Google Maps navigation, a user can track the location or routes the service provider reaches.
3. Multiple payment options: The logistic app should have multiple options for payment processing. The payment option should include cash deposit, credit/debit card, UPI payment & wallet amount.
1. One-click registration: The service providers should have the ability to sign in to the platform by just registering their number and will get verified through the OTP, which is sent to their mobile.
2. Payout options: The service providers should receive their amount in terms of easy payout options. The service provider can add multiple options for payout and set anyone as the default option.
3. Availability: The application should have a toggle button allowing service providers to turn their availability from online to offline.
4. Dynamic routes: This feature helps the service provider pick the easy route so they can reach their destination on time.
1. Auto payout: The app should have auto payout options, which transfer the payment to the service provider once the service has been provided successfully.
2. Dashboard: The app should have a display where the admin can easily access the relevant information. It should have information related to bookings, users, service providers and their earnings. It helps to minimize the risks of handling business operations.
3. Manage users: This feature should enable the admin to monitor the users and their activities.
Also read: How Do Enterprise Level Applications Fit Into the Modern Business Environment
As discussed at the beginning of this blog, the development cost of Logistics app design depends on multiple factors. There are no such fixed costs for booking an application. Some of the most focused factors for app development are:
1. Complexity of application
2. Hidden costs
4. The platform over the app is designed
5. Cost based on the location
While developing an On-demand logistic application, you should be focused on these factors.
If you have experienced any bad experiences earlier with the developers, you should be attentive to a few points this time! To choose the right development platform, we have compiled a few factors to choose the right Logistics app design partner.
Before hiring any development platform, you should look out for some skilled tech specialists. To create a sustainable option, you should choose a company with years of industry knowledge and expertise. Check out their tech education and on what platform they are building applications. Look for their past portfolios and check whether they worked in similar industries. Understanding the developers gives a clear representation of development companies.
This is the key factor that you should look for. Exchanging information between you and your service provider helps enhance the application’s appearance and sustainability. Lack of communication can lead to the delay in the completion of projects & poor quality of work. Choose a company that loves to be transparent with its customers.
This is the most important criterion for picking the best outsourcing company for development. You should check the resources of the platform you have chosen for application development. Ensure the platform has all the essential features covering the complete task from scratch to finish.
Apart from this, there is some more research that your side should do before giving the project to someone.
The logistics industry is expected to thrive in the future due to the increasing popularity and benefits of on-demand logistics applications. Now is the time to consider investing in developing a logistics app. So, if you are looking forward to growing your business digitally, creating an on-demand logistic application will help you. MobioSolutions is a renowned mobile app development company with a skilled team of on-demand app developers who can create highly effective and efficient instant logistics solutions to make your app stand out in the market.