6 Aug 2019
Apple Release iOS 13 with Five New Exciting Features for iOS App Development
It’s Latest version of the OS(operating system) designed to run on the iPhone and the iPad.
Craig Federighi says: iOS 13 is the “next big release for iOS”, and it will offer a variety of improvements to the OS (operating system).
iOS 13 New Features
- Dark Mode
- New Swipe Keyboard
- Apple Map and Reminder
- Privacy and Security
- A Latest iOS 13 Dark Mode option gives iOS and applications a beautiful Look. It is perfect for lowlight environments and iOS 13 Dark Mode is easier on your eyes and won’t disturb people around you.
- iOS 13 system-wide dark mode Features will be the biggest change in the user interface.
- The dark mode comes across applications in iOS 13 including music, calendar, photos applications.
- Users can also schedule iOS 13 dark mode to turn on at sunset and then automatically turn off at sunrise.
- Dark Mode is beautifully integrated throughout iOS, from built in settings, applications and system-level views.
New Swiping keyboard
- Apple update keyboard with a new swiping function reminiscent of Swype, SwiftKey, Gboard, and others.
- Apple is also calling Latest Keyboard the “Quick Path” keyboard.
- Swipping Keyboard Working smoothly. User have to just swipe between the letters, using a single thumb.it enables faster typing, at least once you get more accurate with it. This feature is useful for a oneHanded type. If you have used it on any third party keyboard before it won’t think that latest to you
Apple Maps and Reminders
- When creating a new Reminder, there is a toolbar at the top that lets you schedule specific times for the task, arrange to get a reminder in the car, when arriving home, or at another location, flag a reminder as important so it shows up in the Flagged list, or add a photo or scanned document. Reminders support photos, documents, and web links in iOS 13.
- iOS 13 also applied AI integration, you can type and Reminders will automatically suggest when you had like to be reminded.
- Apple said that “It has rebuilt the applications from the ground up, with more comprehensive map data and a new mode.”
- Siri gets an audio update in Latest iOS 13.
- The new Siri, Apple’s new voice assistant will sound smoother and more natural to your ears. iOS 13’s Siri also works better with CarPlay, HomePod, AirPods, and Safari
- Create personalized shortcuts using a new Shortcuts app. Suggested automation so you can customize your and create a template.
- CarPlay: Siri smart suggestions work here, like suggesting you open your garage door when you get close to home.
- Siri Suggestions comes to the Safari browser.
- Handoff a phone call or music from your iPhone to your HomePod.
Privacy and Security
- Apple’s announcement big part of is its Privacy and Security.
- You can give your location data to an application just once preventing it from constantly being able to ping your location when you are using it.
- The Latest Feature “Sign in with Apple” feature is there. Users will be able to log into Face ID and create a new account for a service “without revealing any personal information.”