- 2-5+ years of experience working with Magento based ecommerce solutions
- Strong experience with Magento architecture.
- Hands on experience working on Magento version 1.9
- Knowledge with Magento v2.0 will be a huge plus
- Must have knowledge with Magento System admin
- Proficiency with Magento front end
- Hands on experience with Custom Magento module creation
- Proficiency with PHP5 and MySQL
- Must have strong OOP concept
- Proficiency with database Design
- Experience with MVC frameworks like Zend etc
- Proficiency with Application deployment, Server management & administration
- Experience with Magento Inbuilit APIs & 3rd party API Integrations based on SOAP & REST
- Hands on knowledge working with source code versioning system like GIT, BitBucket
- Must have experience with Unit & Integration Testing
- Must be a good team player and ability to handle and expland team
- A Good communicator in English
- Ready to adapt rapid changes in a project, take over existing systems and lead new system development
- Must be able to work with business team and value add with functional and technical inputs
Roles & Responsibility:
- Collaborate with other team members
- Develop applications on iOS platform for various devices
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
- Good understanding of iOS architecture and basic building blocks
- Good experience in Map Implementation with Google Map API, cloud integration, push notification service, Social Media integration
- Sound knowledge on web services & XML and JSON parsing.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs.
- Rapidly fixing bugs and solving problems.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills Required (Primary):
- Minimum 1 year of experience with iOS development in Objective-C
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills
- Proficient in GUI programming, multithreaded applications, Memory management
- Must be experienced with Auto Layout in XCode’s Interface Builder.
- Experience With Cocoa, Cocoa Touch Frameworks, Cocoa Pods
- Strong and proven experience with iCloud, CoreData, Push Notification, SQLite.
- Knowledge of iOS design patterns and experience building sleek, high performance user interfaces
- Experience Integrating with RESTful APIs, XML/JSON Parsing
- Experience Integrating third party APIs
- Generating certificates and provisioning profile to sign iOS application
- iOS application deployment on Apple Store
- TestFlight Beta Release process on iTunes Connect
- Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices is important
- Good sense of system architecture as it relates to mobile apps
Skills Required (Secondary):
- Experience with Swift language
- Experience with React Mobile is a big plus
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology is a plus
- Very good debugging skill
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with UI/UX design for the mobile devices.
- A young experienced startup
- On a mission to be the best IT enabler for small and medium size companies
- Keen on building best team in industry
- Minimum 1+ years of experience with:
– Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
– Strong OOPs concepts
– Web services
– Any PHP MVC framework like Laravel Or CogeIgnitor
– Must be comfortable with CSS and HTML
- Experience and familiarity with
– Mobile Applications
– Encryption, SSL, Security
– SQL & Database Concepts
– Must be comfortable with CSS and HTML
- Strong MySQL skills
- Proficient to implement Third Party API Integration
- BitBucket, GitHub like Source code control systems knowledge
- Very good at Unit testing
- Good problem solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must be enthusiastic to match pace of start up
- Excellent communication skill
- Understand feature requirements
- Implement features by doing detailed design, coding and testing
- Able to learn and manage web application deployment