Google I/O 2017
Google I/O (simply I/O) is an annual developer conference held by Google in San Francisco, California. I/O showcases technical in-depth sessions focused on building web, mobile, and enterprise applications with Google and open sources such as Android, Chrome and Chrome OS, APIs, Google Web Toolkit, App Engine, and more.
I/O was inaugurated in 2008, and is organized by the executive team. “I/O” stands for input/output, as well as the slogan “Innovation in the Open”. The event’s format is similar to Google Developer Day.
Kotlin on Android. Now official
On May 17, at the Google I/O keynote, the Android team announced first-class support for Kotlin. We believe this is a great step for Kotlin, and fantastic news for Android developers as well as the rest of our community. We’re thrilled with the opportunities this opens up.
For Android developers, Kotlin support is a chance to use a modern and powerful language, helping solve common headaches such as runtime exceptions and source code verbosity. Kotlin is easy to get started with and can be gradually introduced into existing projects, which means that your existing skills and technology investments are preserved.
Quick References:Kotlin Official Blog
‘Rich Notifications’ allow greater interaction with app notifications from the lockscreen (reply, view videos, etc) and this functionality is increased for iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus owners with 3D Touch.
Apple has also updated the look of the notifications so they are colourful and cartoonish.
There are two new frameworks available on iOS 10 that allow create more interactive and robust system notifications.
1.Importance of Field Force Management
- Every sales office needs to know where the employee is currently working or at which place the employee is, hence the sales office needs to know the location of their employees.
- Time tracking requirements envision a dated scenario in which employees start and end their shifts at a set location, punching in and out on a time clock.
- Field Force Management App in sales is a platform which helps the sales office to keep a track of location of their employees.
2.How Field Force Management can be done?
- The employee having an android or iOS device have to login into the application and have to start the day when they start their work so their location can be tracked by the sales office and the sales office remains updated about their employees.
- After completing the work the employee ends the day and then the sales office gets the records of the total locations travelled by their employee.
3.How can software be beneficial to the organization?
- To overcome the problem in sales this software helps to track the location of the employees where they can get the update of the employee to which ever places he visits.
- Due to this software the employee doesn’t need to inform about his work while in this case the location of the employee will be tracked with the help of this software which becomes easy for the organisation to track maximum number of their employees.
4.How Mobio solutions helps to small business to achieve business success and increase customer satisfaction with Field Force Management?
- Normally the organisation who is having sales department needs to know the status of their employees so currently they have to call them and get the details about their work location.
- Sometimes there are chances that the employee might inform them wrongly about their location.
- Hence Mobio Solution provides a solution for the organisation to keep a track of the location of their employees which reduces their calling cost and maximum number of employees can be tracked with the help of software, which will build a communication gap between the employee and the organisation.
- Field Force Management App keeps a track of location wherever the employee might be working so that the department can keep a record of their work.
1.Importance of Complaint Management
- A satisfied customer may share their good experience with three friends, whereas an angry customer has the potential to tell 3,000 friends in social networks and communities.
- Every complaint lodged by the customer has its own importance for the customer as well as the seller, so that the seller needs to manage the complaint which is lodged by the customer.
- Complaint Management System is a platform which is double implied between customer and seller. It helps the seller to keep track of all the complaints lodged by the customer in respect of the product which in turn helps to hit the bullseye which is “customer satisfaction”.
Importance of Technology in Small Business
Technology is becoming a major factor in every startup business. The last two decades have marked an enormous increase in technology use in business. Through advancement in technology in computers and the internet, small businesses are contributing more to the economy than in the past. Technology has made it easy in processing daily business activities and routine tasks. Technology has tangible and intangible benefits in a small business that affect the culture, relationships and efficiency of an enterprise. New technology has boosted the security of small business by offering secure confidential information and trade advantage. Below are the benefits of new technology to small businesses.Continue reading Importance of Technology in Small Businesses
What is Mobile CRM?
Mobile CRM lets your mobile or remote employees use mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets to access, update and interact with customer data wherever they are. The best mobile CRM solutions let mobile workers do everything they could do with CRM at their desktop, with the addition of advanced Mobile CRM features.Continue reading Mobile CRM and Benefits
Problem is, Bitbucket doesn’t allow you to use the same SSH key with more than one Bitbucket account, and here is the Quick Tips to manage it.
About SSH key
Using the SSH protocol, you can connect and authenticate to remote servers and services. With SSH keys, you can connect to GitHub without supplying your username or password at each visit.Continue reading Multiple Accounts and SSH Keys